Saturday, September 10, 2005

Katrina from the the front

Ah, a blessed pair of days off coming up. I've had one day off since the Tuesday before the storm (which was a Monday).My place has been condemned, so I need to pack, basically, and if I have time find a place to live so I don't end up in a trailer park. My car is dying. I need to get on line at the bank for money too. Ah, a relaxing couple of days.Although Mike did just call to say he had found steaks and cases of budweiser. Yes, please, I said.

So starts the latest post on a blog written by Josh Norman on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about Katrina and politics etc…. His blog is a little dose of reality, without spin, acrimony or political noise. Lots of pictures too.

Just thought I’d share, it is well worth the read, and a blogroll.