Thursday, September 29, 2005

Sometimes there is a better way to look at things

I get SO wrapped up in my blogging at times that I completely lose my sense of humor, and perspective. Right now, all the noise about hurricanes, Supreme Court justices, scandals and the mainstream media has me deeply buried in a funk.

When that happens I usually wander over to the World according to Tish. Her blog invariably offers a sharp wit and a fresh take on issues. In other words she makes me smile. Her take on Anna Nichole Smith and the Supreme Court took the edge off what was a pretty complicated day.

My first visit to her site found her tackling the Roberts nomination with tongue firmly in cheek. With the Roberts nomination up for vote today, I thought I’d highlight a couple of her better Supreme Court posts.

My day ends better than it started. Thanks Tish.